Monday, December 10, 2007

Prego Update

I just wanted to give a quick update on the beanie baby! We have our ultrasound Wednesday to find out what we are having! I have heard mostly girl guesses from work and church friends. Sherstine is one of the few people who have guessed boy. We'll see, I have no blasted idea. All I know is I'm 18 weeks and still nauseous 75% of the time. So, glory be to that 25% of the time I feel ok because so many women don't even get that. I am VERY thankful for the level of morning sickness I had and have because I KNOW it could be so much worse. I'm ready for Ralph to hit the road though. We have already bought the crib and changing table/dresser. I have known what I've wanted for awhile so we snatched it up. Dave has put the changing table/dresser together and it is soooo cute. He has quite a few projects for Christmas break. Boy or girl, one or three, I honestly couldn't be happier. I hope that baby doesn't already have a sense of modesty! I have nightmares of crossed legs!

1 comments:

The Riggs said...

LOVE the new blog look and so many new posts! Good luck at your appointment. I think pink!