Monday, December 10, 2007

Mother of Pearl

I have hated my blog for too long so I decided to finally do something about the blah, blech, and yawness. I searched high and low for something that was more me and less generic. Boy oh boy was I in for it. First of all I don't speak bloganese or whatever language it is these people on the websites are speaking. And not to be overly rude but I didn't want a template of Christina, Brit, or a ladies behind. I mean are bloggers 12? Anyway, I finally found something that worked and followed the directions and tadah I was in business EXCEPT I couldn't read my posts. They had disappeared. I must have copied and pasted that thing 5 times before I begged Dave to pull himself away from Halo. It took him 3 seconds to realize my font was the same color as my background and he fixed it in 5 seconds. So here I am new blog and all excited to get on here and make some blog magic. Don't expect miracles people but I am much more comfortable in my new blog home.

0 comments: