Monday, December 10, 2007

Vampire Love Affair Update

I have to send out an update to all my fellow fans of the Twilight series. I have finished the 2nd book New Moon but am still waiting for the 3rd one from the library. I know I should just borrow it but I can't help it I love the anticipation from the message from the Louisville Free Public Library saying my book is ready to be picked up. I read the second one in 2 days. I tried to savor it a little longer but I couldn't help it. Someone asked me if guys would like these books. My gut instinct would have to be NO. It does have exciting, thrilling moments but it has A LOT of romance and I think most guys would stab their eyes out by the 2nd chapter. That's just my opinion though. I swoon through the whole thing so I don't care what guys think about it. Hurry crappy library, hurry!

0 comments: