Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bailey Jeanne

We have a sweet new baby in our house! She was born March 7, 2011. This pregnancy was an experience to say the least. Not an entirely good one either. But the end result is beautiful. I have so much to catch up on but I'm including a few pictures until I can get more time to catch up. If there is ever enough time. Going from one to two has been more challenging than I anticipated. Bailey is sweet and we love watching her little personality unfold. My prediction is she will be like her father. More quiet with a dry sense of humor. The opposite of her wild child sister, the "Entertainer".


4 comments:

the mortensen's said...

Daddy dave surrounded by his girls. So sweet!

Ryan and Ashley said...

She has a beautiful mouth (the picture in your blog heading!). I know she's probably screaming, but it's a future singers mouth!

Candy said...

You have been blessed beyond measure...Momma

Steuer Family News said...

Oh Brook! She is just beautiful! I've been following your blog for a couple of months wondering if you had delivered...so happy that Bailey got to you safe and sound! xoxo Susanna