Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mia's Princess Party

In (ahem) April, Mia, had her 3rd birthday and since I just had a baby in early March I planned a big surprise for her in advance. I bought an amazing, steal of a deal, Groupon for a Princess Party. The princess of your choosing comes to your home and hosts your party. That's right. All I did was make lunch and buy cupcakes. Easy peasy. Cinderella was Mia's princess of choice at the time so that's who came and Mia was so excited. Cinderella brought princess tiaras to decorate, she gave all the girls a princess make over, and read a story. I loved watching Mia light up when fairy tale became reality. She asked Cinderella where were her glass slippers and her prince. It was priceless. We have got to take this girl to DisneyWorld.

Making tiaras

Mia and Cinderella

After her princess make over.

What this little princess did the whole party.

1 comments:

Candy said...

I love, love, love, love them! I am all for Disney World. Let's go this weekend!