Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Girl

We found out last Friday we are having a girl! I just knew we were having a girl so it wasn't a surprise at all. This was our first time getting 3D pictures so it was so exciting seeing her sweet face. We are so excited for Mia to have a sister. Mia really has no clue what is going on and how her life will be changing in March. The joke is on us though. Mia definitely likes all the attention and it will be interesting to see how she adjusts to a sibling. It will be another adventure for the Rasmussen household. As for names, we have NO IDEA! Mia's name was easy because we loved it for a very long time before we were even pregnant with her. Sometimes I stare at her picture trying to figure out what her name should be and I am at a loss. We have time though so we will keep you all posted! It is truly a miracle you can love someone so much that makes you sooo sick.




12 comments:

the mortensen's said...

she is already so cute!!! congrats again! when I had gage I held him and called him 3 different names out loud. it was still hard to decide. I am convinced that if he would have had blonde hair his name would be different. good luck!

Teresa said...

Congratulations! The 3-D pic is truly amazing. Mia will be an adorable older sister.

Mike and Kimmy said...

Wow! That's an awesome 3D pic. She is so cute! Hope you are doing well. WE miss you guys!

The Christensen's said...

So sweet! She is adorable. So excited for you guys!

Lacey said...

Seriously- considering I'm almost 19 weeks and threw up last night!! Or that we even consider doing it again because looking back it wasn't that bad!!!

I'm so happy Mia is getting a sister- so fun! As for names, if this little one is a girl we have no ideas for names so good luck!!

Melissa said...

Ooh, I can't wait to hold that wittle one. If Lincoln thinks I'm not coming out to see her after she's born and to see Kell and Lindsay's little guy, he's smokin' somethin. I'm so excited about these babies I can barely handle it.

Todd and Meagan said...

Congrats! Next time I am in Charlotte I will let you know. We can talk books and our crazy children. :)

themorganfam said...

COngrats! I love that 3D pic it is amazing. Giood luck with names.

The Riggs said...

Congratulations! :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Thats awesome. The pictures are really good ones. Hope that you are doing and feeling well.

Steuer Family News said...

Many, many congratulations from us Dave and Brook! We miss you and send all our love as you continue your residency....WE KNOW! Keep in touch!
xoxo,
Susanna

Steuer Family News said...

That is so awesome that you got 3D pics! Maybe I will try to do that this time...I didn't realize how close you are to delivery! We can't wait to see your new little girl She will be a doll like her sister Mia. Miss you guys!
Susanna( and Matt, the sporadic and temporary resident of our household...you know!)