Monday, August 10, 2009

Booty Pickin Fun!!

Don't be offended people, Mia calls blueberries booties. It's hilarious and I need to download some video of her saying it because she rolls the "b" and it is the funniest thing you've ever heard. We have a blueberry patch very close to our house and we had a fun morning of picking deliciously ripe berries. Mia ate some berries off the bushes but mostly ate dirt. She was very patient with me as I picked and picked and picked. I wanted to get enough to freeze and considering she HATES grass she found ways to entertain herself. We froze some but still ate them all quickly anyway. She would eat them all day if I let her. I learned the hard way that too many blueberries in a toddler is not a good thing!










1 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

How fun! I love fresh berries! We froze a bunch when the raspberries were super cheap, but how fun to pick your own! Tay has those same pink shoes! Miss you guys!