Monday, August 10, 2009

Graduation

Yes, Dave graduated in May but I am just now posting pictures. Pathetic. We had so much fun with family in town for Dave's big day. We started the day with an awards ceremony where Dave was recognized as class treasurer and tied with 2 others for highest board scores on Part II written. Then we headed home for a big bbq bash/birthday party for Dave. We played a game (I stole the idea from my friend Kimmy!!) with trivia questions about Dave and then headed off to graduation. We ended the day at Lynn's Paradise Cafe and ate until we popped. Thanks to all our family for coming out and celebrating with us. Also thanks to all our Louisville family (that's what friends become in dental school!) for going through the last 4 years with us. We miss you every single day.


Amazing quilt my mom made for Dave!


Yep he's gonna kill me!


Some of our Louisville Family!!


U of L dental nerds for life baby!!


Dave, Mia, his parents, and two of his sisters.


Dave and the Chapman clan!

3 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

Looking at the picture with the group of us makes me miss dental school so much! :) I know, weird huh?

Candy said...

Hey, we look pretty good! And Dave ishilarious in the glasses! I think you need an 8X10 of that for his office!! Or maybe, poster size!

the lindster! said...

Brook it's your lil bro.....in our family pic Mia is like, "Move so I can see that scarey man!"