Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Carolina Girl

We are loving North Carolina. My family in Spartanburg, SC is only 3 hours away and Dave's sister and her family live down the street! We are so lucky to finally live near family. Mia LOVES having her cousins, Ben and Annika, nearby and her favorite person, Aunt Pam. Yes, Mia has quite a few aunts but I hate to say she just can't get enough of Pam. Don't get offended please, she chooses her over me even.


Mia can't get enough of this tunnel I bought her at IKEA.





First haircut and it is too cute! Of course she wants Aunt Pam.


She was pretty good for her first haircut. Annika is helping out!


We love our neighborhood! This is us at a neighborhood party. I hope Pam doesn't mind this picture. I think it is too cute. Except for me. I have to learn how to crop or something.


My brown eyed girl!

5 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

Where are those lower lateral teeth? Mia got her teeth in sooo dang early I though she'd have her canines by now :) LOL That tunnel thing looks awesome!!! I've got to get one for Tay.

Candy said...

Mia is the cutest thing and she is a mess. And she is hysterical when she says blueberries! Her Daddy dressed her for church one Sunday when I was there, and the top of her dress was stretchy elastic that she thought was too tight. I wish we had a movie of her trying to communicate with her Dave that she needed some assistance. Sometimes words are totally useless!DeeDee

Candy said...

She loves Aunt Pam. Okay, we get it! But, hey, the feeling is totally mutual. And I am thrilled she has relatives close by. Aunts are wonderful!

Rasmussen Family said...

She has her lower laterals now, that is an older picture. They came in all crooked and weird!!

Melissa said...

Pam is beautiful - tell her I said so.