Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Dreaded Climbing Stage

The fun never stops around here. She is climbing on everything. We have a tall table with tall chairs and one day I watched her try and try to get up on one of them. She was so frustrated when she couldn't sit in the chair and I just chuckled thinking how silly she was to think she could actually get up on one. The joke is on me though. The next day I heard her whining in the next room and went to check up on her and well you can see for yourselves what I found. Now she climbs on any and everything. At least she isn't on top of the fridge like my little brother when he was tiny.






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Now that's impressive, miss Mia.

Perrero Clan said...

A very scary stage. Lots of falls! But, as long as there's no blood, she'll be okay! HAVE FUN! It keeps my heart racing all the time

Candy said...

The climbing, scary stage will toughen you up for things like...teaching your child to drive!!!
Keep the pictures coming. I love them.