Monday, March 30, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Mia has started sleeping like a little frog!  She looks so cute.  It looks uncomfortable to me but works for her.  After 8 months of sleeping torture I don't care how she sleeps as long as she's ASLEEP!  That's Mr. Snugly Bear next to her.  It was a great idea I read in some book about keeping a stuffed animal in the crib and ONLY in the crib.  She gets so excited when she sees him and waves bye bye to him when it's time to get out of her crib.  Don't ask about the booties she's wearing.  I can't keep socks on this little girl so I was trying something different.  It didn't really work by the way.







5 comments:

the mortensen's said...

so cute!
I love childrens place socks because they are long and pretty snug.

Holly said...

That is so cute!! I started working with Brinley on sleeping and it's hard but she's starting to get the hang of it. She sleeps so much better now that she's starting to realize she doesn't have to be held the entire time. How's the move coming?

Lacey said...

You mean she didn't inherit Sasha and what was that other ones name? She is a cutie! It always amazes me how kids fall asleep so easily in the weirdest places. Just makes me feel like a bad mom when I see Elodie slumped over in her carseat when we are taking long trips.

Mike and Kimmy said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it.

the mortensen's said...

I know. I am totally in denial. I'm sure it will hit when we are driving away in the u-haul and I will cry the whole way home to Boise