Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mommy WOW... I'm a big girl now!

I can't believe how fast Mia is growing.  We are so excited for her 6 month appointment on the 27th to see how much she weighs and how long she has gotten.  She is a big girl and looks so cute in her big girl clothes!  She has her first tooth and is rolling all over the place.  Plus she dazzles us with her "da da" and she is working on her "ma ma".  She just started eating rice cereal last week because she can't get enough to eat lately.  She's laying down right now screaming  "da da, da da" holding on to her bunny that my aunt gave her.  She is a mess and I love her to pieces.


Mia in her big girl jeans and shoes looking too cute!!  My mom got her this shirt and it says "In my little world ceiling fans are mesmerizing" and it's so true.





Mia is LOVING her rice cereal.  This was her first time trying it and she gobbled it up!




If you pretend real hard you can imagine a tooth in this picture!  It is so small its hard to see but I still thought it was a funny picture anyway.

10 comments:

The Riggs said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I can't believe how big she is! Congrats Mia on the tooth :-)

Jennifer said...

Brook your daughter is beautiful.

the mortensen's said...

Oh my goodness I want to kiss her face off! I remember when I put Liv in her first pair of jeans. It was a monumental day

Lacey said...

She is crazy cute! Love the shoes...I love babies in shoes! I can't believe she has her first tooth already! Elodie didn't get her first until she was 13 months and Addysen hasn't gotten one yet either. We aren't expecting them anytime soon so we shall see.

Love the dada...Addysen sais it all the time and if you ask her where dada is she looks right at Chris. If you check out my blog, scroll down a bit, there is a video of Addysen saying Dada...it's super cute!
love all the pictures. I can't decide who she looks like. A good mix of both of you! Love you!
POST MORE!

Melissa said...

There's no way that baby is 75th percentile for hieght. The doctor will have to show me that one on the chart to believe it. Still as stunning as ever, Miss Mia. Brook, your background is the best thing I've seen all day - next to Mia, that is.

Perrero Clan said...

She really is looking like a little girl! She is getting more beautiful each time I see her. She just seems more grown up and more 'mature' than Tay :)

Candy said...

Grandma DeeDee says, "Get that young'un out of those teenager clothes. She looks too big! I am not ready for her to be a big girl. Let's see some sleeper pictures so she'll still look like a baby. Where's my Mia baby? The beautiful eyes are the same adn she has her Daddy's smile!"

Mike and Kimmy said...

She looks so stinkin' cute! Sittin' up in her big girls jeans and shoes! SHe's such a doll!

Perrero Clan said...

I LOVE your halloween Blog template! You gotta update us with another picture of those two teeth that have popped through! They are too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful girl, Brook. She is getting so big. I am know you must LOVE being her mom.