Thursday, February 21, 2008

28 Weeks

I wanted to post some pictures I took last week. I can't believe how big I am getting. A woman at work asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. Nice lady, real nice! Oh well I'm thrilled to be prego so I just need to take the good with the bad. By May I'm gonna be a huge beast. Not to mention how swollen I am at only 29 weeks. Life has gotten a lot better since I realized I'm lactose intolerant. Thank goodness for Lactaid. Now I can actually eat cereal again. I failed my first gestational diabetes test so I retest tomorrow. Actually when I say failed I really mean BOMBED. The nurse almost choked when she saw my number. 178!! She said it should be below 130 or 140. Oh well, what can I say, I'm extra sweet. That was with no sweets or carbs. I feel for the nurses tomorrow. Me starving is not a pretty sight much less me pregnant and starving. But overall I am so thankful for this experience. I love this little girl that I haven't even met yet. Bring on the pregnancy woes because it's worth every second of it. Gotta love it! And I do!!!!


28 Weeks and counting!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great!!!

Perrero Clan said...

K, Can you get any cuter! Dave probably just LOVES your belly! I know how you feel...just blah and huge, but you are really cute!

Melissa said...

I can't stand it. Look at that little baby popping out. You look beautiful. Thanks for the pics

Love you,
Melissa