Friday, June 11, 2010

Funk

I am in a funk. Seriously. I feel like the summer is passing me by and that's not good because I dream of summer all of the other seasons. Part of the reason is because Dave's work schedule and part is because we just moved but mostly it's just me needing to get my act together as usual. UGH! Leave me funk, be gone with you! It's been a crazy year thanks mostly to Oral Surgery! I guess it's up to me to get over it and move on.


Wish I were here (Bahamas) doing this (smoochin my man)!!

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

and you make fun of me for being all over Matt!! I LOVE that picture!
Freak! I miss you.

Rasmussen Family said...

I posted that pic just for you Mrs. Tasty Sensations!!

Lacey said...

Cute picture! Sorry you are in a funk..the best thing for me when I start to feel the funk creeping is a schedule. Everyday having something to look forward to or accomplish! It helps! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Grace said for me to tell you this picture is "classic." She's a mess.

the mortensen's said...

I wish I could plan a girls night to get you out of your funk because we all know that Summer would say something totally hilarious and we would all laugh and forget our woe's.
p.s. That is a stink'n cute picture of you two!!!

Lauren said...

I just saw your blog from Karen's blog- I love to see pictures of Mia- she is so cute and Lindley loves her-