Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Imagination Movers Concert

Just about every morning Mia watches Imagination Movers on Playhouse Disney. I have to admit it is one of the few shows for kids that doesn't make me crazy. The songs are great and the show is somewhat educational. Mia rocks out every morning. When I heard they were coming to town I bought us tickets right away. Dave got off early enough and was able to join us. The pictures aren't that great but Mia had a blast. She seriously danced harder than most of the older kids around her. It was loud, way too loud for a kids concert (that makes me old right?). I wish it wasn't so dark in there and we could have gotten video of Mia rockin out. When they came out she said "Movers!". I know she won't remember this night when she is older but I will remember it when I'm old a gray for sure.


Waiting for the Movers to come out!



This picture was taken after she puked on Dave. Maybe she got a little too excited.


Cheering for our 4 best friends Rich, Dave, Scott, and Smitty!!






2 comments:

Candy said...

I am so happy that Dr. Daddy got to go to movers!!! Way to go! Love, DeeDee

The Riggs said...

I love that you guys went to this!! Looked like a lot of fun!