Thursday, September 17, 2009

Going Private



Yep, it's gonna happen. I know it's annoying to those of us that like to stalk blogs (which I do on a regular basis!!) but I just think it's time to put safety first. So if you want to keep up with us through our blog just leave me a message with your email address or you can email me at gostigger2@hotmail.com and let me know. We want all our friends to have the chance to stalk us just not the perves and freaks! Sorry for the inconvenience but you know if you log on for one blog already it's not that big of a deal.

18 comments:

Mike and Kimmy said...

mikeandkimmyc@gmail.com

Sign us up to read your blog. I think I am actually going to make my blog private too. Just haven't gotten around to it.

the lindster! said...

lindsaydchapman@hotmail.com

the mortensen's said...

you have our email!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Me, please! ashleynicolebaker@gmail.com. I know what you mean. I got a weird comment from some random person, and thought, hmmm....who else is looking at my family?!?!

Lacey said...

lyarn1@gmail.com

Mandi and Jeff said...

mandiperrero@hotmail.com

We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

me please..... :-) daisygirl3@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

me please..... :-) daisygirl3@hotmail.com

The Christensen's said...

Don't leave us out!!

Heather said...

Me too!

Todd and Meagan said...

I confess- I stalk your blog. :)
meagananne10@hotmail.com

Perrero Clan said...

Don't forget us! summerperrero@gmail.com

Danni said...

I do like to check your blog out pretty often and I would love to be on the list! dannifluke@hotmail.com

Leslie said...

leslienall@gmail.com

Unknown said...

actually it is daisygirl3@gmail.com

Karen said...

Ooo, can I blog stalk you now :) My email is kgallup{at}gmail{dot}com.

So is the email in this post the email you check most often? If not, will you send me an email with it so I can start emailing you about playdates and such?

Meridyth said...

add me, too! ravenus2atyahoodotcom

The Kimbrough Family said...

hey add me!! feliciakimbrough@hotmail.com please feel free to check ours out. i want to make it private again but my folks are old and they had the HARDEST time when i did it before. :0(