Monday, February 16, 2009

Motherhood

I was sitting in Chick Fil-A with Mia at lunch today. It was just the two of us and it was SO fun. I thought it might be a little weird when I was walking in and there was at least 100 people. But once we sat down to eat we had a blast. She is so fun to be around and growing so fast. I caught our reflection in the window and started crying my eyes out. (Can you say Drama Queen?) I'm sure I looked like a freak to the people around me but I couldn't stop. I was just so happy and thrilled to be with my daughter but sad she was growing up so fast at the same time. It was a great moment. I hope I remember it the next time I'm up to my elbows in snot or something worse!!



2 comments:

Candy said...

Moms have a lot of those moments... "Breakdowns" in odd places. Welcome to the club. And she is wonderful! DeeDee's coming soon, Baby girls!

Perrero Clan said...

Those moments are the best! I'm glad you jotted it down, because your right...we will need to remember them when were going to ring their necks! :) Thanks again from bringing over some pedialyte for Taylor!