Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family First

I love my family so much and love it when they come to visit. Thank goodness for Mia because we have a lot more visitors now and we love it. My sister and her family were in town and they were loving all over our girl. My niece and nephew Grace and Luke loved Mia and thought it was hilarious that she didn't have any teeth. They kept making me lift her lips to show them her gums. I was cracking up. So here's an open invite to any friends and family who want to come and visit us and meet our lil sassafras Mia! We would love to have you!


Mia and Roxy cuddling with Auntie Melissa


Mia is waving goodbye to all her visitors. She says "Y'all come back now, ya hear".

4 comments:

Perrero Clan said...

I can't wait to come back to see cute Mia! It's been too long! I need to call you or email you to see how things are going. Taylor was sleeping from 10:30pm till 5am for a very long time, but now she hasn't for a whole week. Crazy Girl! I need sleep ;) Talk to ya soon.

Caitlin and Jared said...

I haven't checked your site for awhile. Sorry! I want to Congratulate the two of you on the new addition to your little family. Glad to know all is well. No doubt, you will be wonderful parents. Best of luck to the both of you with all that your future has to offer.

-jared koyle

Steuer Family News said...

Oh she is soooo cute! I can't wait to see her again! Hope you're having a great summer!

Stephanie Johnson said...

She's getting so big. Isn't it funny how life is all about your kid now- Brook- Who's Brook?