Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Look Back to the Holidays

I didn't post over the holidays because well I was at work most of the time. We had a GREAT Christmas and a very happy New Year. I must have loved it because I still have all the Christmas decorations up. Can you say L-A-Z-Y?!?! We had some friends over for Christmas Eve dinner and played games. Christmas day we did nothing but relax. Dave got us a Wii for Christmas and I LOVE THAT THING. I never have been much of a gamer but I have to tell you I love playing the Wii. I force Dave to play it almost every single day. We actually played quite a bit of tennis just a few minutes ago. (Open invite to anyone who wants to play Wii with us!) We had a few friends over for New Year's Eve also and played more games and tried our darnedest to stay up but 3 prego girls (2 of which have since given birth!) aren't the liveliest bunch after about 10pm. But we made it to see the ball drop and welcome in 2008. Here are some pics of the holidays and Roxy getting into her stocking... literally.

Roxy playing with her Christmas toy from Dee Dee


Stockings hung in a row.



Merry Christmas!!

Santa must have left something good for Roxy!

Roxy having fun the in the New Year snow!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

You guys look so great Brook! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!

The Riggs said...

Roxy looks like such a D-I-V-A! Cute pics!!

Jamie said...

hey brook...fun to see your blog. congratulations on the great news!! -very exciting!

hey, i had a very random question for you.....i'm wondering if you might be able to find out the recipe for the icing on the darling onesie cookies your friend did for heidi's shower??? i'm supposed to do some tea cup cookies for our RS tea party and have no idea how to do the icing.....

thanks
jamie

Holly said...

So I have to tell you, katie has a WII and I love it! I've been trying my best to persuade Aaron we need one but he won't give in. The funny thing is we stayed up New Year's Eve playing it too. My Mom never did figure out how to bowl. Your prego pics are so cute too!

the mortensen's said...

So I finished Eyre Affair last night and now I definitely think you need ot read it...

Melissa said...

Love the pictures. Maybe I'll post some by February. Ha.

Melissa

Candy said...

I love the picture of Roxy's head in her stocking. It is such a Roxy thing to do. Mia/Macy is what I will call her now, although Mia has a special name in my heart because I have dreamed of her so long. Macy is cute and so is Mia. Anyway, Happy new year and get some rest. Love, Momma