Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's so hard to say goodbye.....



Finally, my Harry Potter book came in the mail yesterday. I've been staring at it and it's beckoning to me. I'm a self proclaimed Harry Potter freak and proud of it. I've never tried to hide the fact that I love the books and movies. Yet, I can't bring myself to read it. I've been counting down it's release for months but now that it's here I'm just not ready for it all to be over. I know, I know, as Dave says, "How old are you?". I'm so scared someone will ruin the ending for me but I can't bring myself to read it either. What can I say, I'm a weirdo! Dave has been trying to read the ending to find out what happens and I keep threatening to kill him. I did notice the book was in a different spot this morning than last night so I'm sure he knows how it all ends. I thought this was going to be such a happy entry in my blog! I've been planning how I would rip it open and start reading and not stop till the very end. Now I'm dreading it! I think I need to get a life! Just be warned if my Harry dies I will be one mad woman so Rowling better watch out! More than that though, if ANYONE ruins the ending for me it will be a rage they aren't quite ready to handle! I'm sure you're all really scared!

4 comments:

Candy said...

I am with you. It was funny because I saw a lady at CVS and the sales girl said something to her about the book and she said, "Don't tell me. Don't tell me anything!" in a panic. And I looked at her and I said, "Me, too!" and put my fingers in my ears. See you soon girlie!

Max Fam said...

It's about time you started posting!

Perrero Clan said...

Tyson was upsessed with that book and I thought I had more time with him since boards were over, but then he got the package soon after! Have you finished it yet? I am so grateful for Heidi because that is how I found out about your new blog. I am so glad that you got started on one. Now we just need to get Sherstine off the myspace and start a blog. :-)

themorganfam said...

So, have you read the book yet? I had to read it very slowly so that I could savor it nad I was a little sad when it was over.